Q & A
1. What is BodynBrain Yoga?
Our Yoga is a profound system of holistic health which originated in Korea and established since 1996 in US. It is practiced to find balance between the mind, body and spirit. We offer comprehensive classes and programs such as yoga, tai-chi, meditation, and energy healing for all levels.
2. What are the benefits of BnB Yoga?
· Stress release and reduction
· Relief of minor back and neck pain
· Increase energy, vitality, and endurance
· Improves focus, balance, and mental clarity
· Improves circulation, stamina, and flexibility
· Improves muscle tone and strength
· Increases sense of well-being
· Improves quality of sleep
· Heightens intuitive awareness
3. How is BnB yoga different from stretching or other exercise?
BnB Yoga is unique because we connect our bodies and to the rhythm of our breath. By connecting the mind, body, and breath, we are able to direct our attention inward. The joy of the practice is the journey, not the destination. BnB yoga is non-competitive, and it will help you with total relaxation since we incorporate with meditation.
4. How often should I practice?
Even if you only practice for an hour a week, you will experience the benefits. Of course, if you are able to do more, you will experience more benefits definitely. If your schedule allows, starting with two or three times a week is ideal. After awhile you may find that your mind to practice expands naturally and you will find yourself wanting to practice more frequently.
5. Can I put my membership on hold if I go on vacation?
Answer: In case of illness or vacation, you can put your membership on hold. Please consult with center managers about this.
6. Can I transfer my membership to someone else?
BodynBrain yoga memberships are non-transferable.
7. What do I wear for class?
Body & Brain yoga classes promote relaxed movement and circulation of body heat. Therefore, light, loose clothing is encouraged. Most locations have uniforms available for classes.
8. How much does membership cost?
It is $15 per class. By signing up for one month, 3 months, or 1 year, you can save much more. When you attend 20 classes a month, it will cost $300 while you can take unlimited for $150 per month. When you sign up for 3 months, it will cost $450 (you are saving $150 per month).
9. I have hip, knee, shoulder, or [fill in the blank] injury or illness. Can I still do yoga?
Unless your doctor has indicated otherwise, then absolutely. Our yoga instructors are trained to modify poses for injury and illness and all poses. The important thing is that you let your instructor know prior to the class to ensure you are keeping safe.
10. I’m not flexible enough to do yoga. I can’t bend my upper body well.
From a physical perspective, that’s WHY we do yoga. Just like anything else that takes practice, your yoga practice will continually improve your flexibility.
11. What if everyone is better than me?
Everyone is not better than you. BnB Yoga is non-competitive. It is about self-healing, self-love. This is your practice – for your joy, peace, and health.
12. What if I can’t do everything?
If you don’t want to do something, don’t do it, however, our movements are very easy to follow and our instructors are well trained to each individual according to their needs and level. It is nothing to worry.
13. What is the best way to start BodynBrain Yoga?
We recommend to sign up for Intro Session. It is 45 min private session. By signing up online, it will only cost $15 (you are saving 50%). We will check your flexibility, breathing, power, and strength. Based up this Intro Session, we can help you guide to start our yoga.